[rt-users] Using same levels with different businesshours and response times in SLA

Marcelo Terres marcelo at propus.com.br
Tue Jul 2 10:02:44 EDT 2013

Hello.

Is it possible to use the same level with different businesshours and
response times for different queues?

Example:

queue A - level Urgent - BusinessHours 8x5 - Response 60*2
queue B - level Urgent - BusinessHours 24x7 - Response 60*1

We don't want to create the same level many times (ex: Urgent_A,
Urgent_B) to reflect different attributes.

We were thinking about patching the extension to permit something like this:

%RT::ServiceAgreements = (
        Default => 'Low',
        QueueDefault => {
                'queue_A' => 'High',
        },
        Levels => {
                'Urgent' => {
                        Response => { BusinessMinutes => 60*4 },
                },
                'Urgent' => {
                        BusinessHours='8x5'
                        queue='queue_A',
                        Response => { BusinessMinutes => 60*2 },
                },
                'Urgent' => {
                        BusinessHours='24x7'
                        queue='queue_B',
                        Response => { BusinessMinutes => 60*1 },
                },
        },
);

It's just an example and other levels, like Low and High, are not
declared to simplify the code.

What do you think about it? Any ideas?

Regards,

--