[rt-users] Linking a Transaction CF value to a Ticket CF value

scott.dalzell scott.dalzell at aveva.com
Thu Jul 4 05:38:10 EDT 2013

The  "if ( $type eq 'Create' ) {" & "elsif ( $type eq 'CustomField' ) {"
section dont work correctly as there not returning the corect values out
regardless if Alert_Support_T is set to 'Alert' or 'null'

The 'Create' section always returns 1 and continualy sends emails and the
'custonfield' section always returns 0

Could you explain to me how to add the logger (below) as i get a sintax
error when i try to add it refering to 'Alert_Support_T'