[rt-users] Using fastCGI or not??

Alex Decalli alexdecalli71 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 02:25:25 EDT 2013

Apparently it is using mod_perl (I read it is either fast CGI or mod_perl,
so this should be mod_perl). And about proxy, honestly, I don't know. I
have been working on this server for like 4 days, years ago, someone else
had run it and he has left so we have no info. Does it cause problem? How
can I check if it is using proxy? I look for it while I am waiting for your
replies, we have problem in response time and this might be the reason.
Please send me if you know something and tell me how to check if there's a
proxy being used, I am also newbie in RT.