[rt-users] RT-Extension-ReportSpam (was: Tickets created by junk mail)

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Thu Jul 11 10:48:39 EDT 2013

Hi Stephen,
this extension seems quite interesting, but I don't really know what to
do with it.
There's no documentation about installing nor about using.

I installed it the usual way:

perl Makefile.PL
make
make install

Everything seemed to go well, but I see no difference at all in RT's UI.
So I cleaned the mason cache and restarted Apache again, but I still see
no difference.

Could you please help me?

Bye
Cris