[rt-users] How to customize/redirect default Logout Page?

Chris O'Kelly Chris.okelly at minecorp.com.au
Fri Jul 12 01:04:43 EDT 2013

I haven't touched CAS before, so I am grasping at straws here, but lets start by making the assumption that you edited ./share/html/NoAuth/Logout.html (I think best practises would dictate that you edit a local copy in local/html/NoAuth/Logout.html, but I do not believe it is a necessity). I would be really surprised if you were not seeing any changes after modifying that file, but I have been got by all of these before, and they seem possible:

-Have you cleared your mason cache? (you'll need to rm -rf /your_rt_directory/var/mason_data/obj/*)
-Have you restarted your web server? (if it's apache, sudo service apache2 restart)
-Have you cleared your browser cache?

These are the first places I'd look if applied changes are not being reflected.

Regards

Regards

Chris O'Kelly
Systems & Web Administrator