[rt-users] asset tracker config

SSzretter sszretter at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 08:07:17 EDT 2013

Is there any documentation for Asset Tracker?     I managed to get it
installed (via apt-get and added to my siteconfig plugins 'set').   It
shows up now, but the end users do not see any asset types in the drop
down for 'create asset'.     I am guessing it's a rights/permissions
issue, but I added some rights to the type for the user groups (see
type and a few others), and still nothing in the drop down.

Are there any docs, or can someone explain what I need to do to make
the types appear for people?

Thanks!