[rt-users] blah.blah at foo.com is an address RT receives mail at

LAW Andy andy.law at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jul 24 10:37:58 EDT 2013

Just noticed that if I try to create a ticket with a particular "client" as requestor, I get the message that this is the RT email address and that I will create a mail loop.

This most certainly is NOT the RT correspondence address.

I see a couple of previous threads mentioning this, but no obvious resolution. Any clues or pointers as got how to fix this apparent configuration problem?

Later,

Andy
--------
Yada, yada, yada...

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.