[rt-users] Error when adding user to RT 4 (email exists)

Craig Ringer craig at 2ndquadrant.com
Wed Jul 24 20:45:45 EDT 2013

On 07/24/2013 04:58 AM, window camera wrote:

> Obviously this is a user who doesn't have an account yet, but was
> included in one of the ticket emails. However, I'm unclear how to run a
> query for a "non privileged" user.

The search by name box in Tools->Configuration->Users->Select accepts
SQL wildcards. So you can search for:

    %

to find all users.

It's always struck me as very weird that the user browser does not
provide an "include unprivileged users" checkbox, like the "include
disabled users" checkbox.

> Any ideas how I might resolve this issue?

Searching for the user by email address should find them. If not, try a
wildcard.