[rt-users] blah.blah at foo.com is an address RT receives mail at

LAW Andy andy.law at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Thu Jul 25 05:20:52 EDT 2013

Nothing was listed in the root System Configuration page when I checked it, so I don't know how I would go about getting that information out? Happy to try suggested stuff if it helps debug something that might trip others up in the future.

To be honest, we don't have the system set up to accept *incoming* emails (due to a long and painful history of working with a succession of Mordacs) so I've never really had to bother with that section of configuration.

On 25 Jul 2013, at 10:00, Craig Ringer <craig at 2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

>> That fixes it. Thanks for the push.
>
> It'd be interesting if you could get the address regexp that RT
> generates when one is not specified. Maybe there's an issue there, or
> maybe it's with one of your queues.
>
> --
> Craig Ringer                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Later,

Andy
--------
Yada, yada, yada...

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.