[rt-users] rt-client ruby gem update

Tom Lahti toml at bitstatement.net
Thu Jul 25 17:21:51 EDT 2013

Wow did I mess up.

Robert Vinson's fork did not have all the methods reproduced, and I didn't notice.  0.6.0 is almost unusable as a result, if you used anything beyond the couple of methods implemented there.

I've re-introduced all the missing methods back into 0.6.1 and pushed it.  Please let me know if there's any issues.

--
Tom Lahti