[rt-users] New installation of 4.0.13 - performance problem viewing tickets.

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Jul 29 11:29:27 EDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 04:46:25PM +0800, Richard Colley wrote:
> I am having a strange performance problem viewing tickets in a recent
> installation of RT v4.0.13 on RHEL6.4.  DB is Postgres 9.2.

Which version of DBD::Pg are you using?  There were problems with
column_info on older versions of DBD::Pg when run against Pg 9.2
While RT doesn't directly use that method (outside of upgrades) you may
be running into some other issue.

You can find your module versions on Tools -> Configuration -> Tools
-> System Configuration and searching for DBD::Pg.

-kevin