[rt-users] Custom Field (Priority) not Updating Actual Priority

wendi413 wendi413 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 13:10:07 EDT 2013

Thanks for the suggestion, Kevin. I am using Priority as a mandatory Custom
Field when tickets are created. Is there another way to make selecting a
Priority mandatory at ticket creation? If I used PriorityAsString Extension,
wouldn't I still have this problem - only they are strings instead?
Appreciate the help, still super new to all of this..