[rt-users] Inventory Type Add-On

Matt Brennan brennanma at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 15:54:21 EDT 2013

I had considered using AT to track the devices themselves that are being
repaired. I had thought about whether there was a way to use AT to do this,
but I don't see any way to create a finite supply of parts and to subtract
from that inventory when used (unless I created an asset for every part in
inventory which, when you get into things like screws, would be a bit
ridiculous).