[rt-users] GPG Auto Key Retrieval

Christopher Costa christopher.costa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 16:34:04 EDT 2013

Thanks for that explanation of what's going on behind the scenes.  I will
try to test the inbound email shortly.

In any case, it sounds like I'll have to think up some other ideas.  Our
users occasionally need to communicate (via RT) with people who aren't
themselves users of RT, and who didn't initiate the communication with an
inbound email, so I don't think we would be able to rely 100% on the
inbound fetching of keys.

Would there be any interest in considering that extra functionality for a
future release if I were to submit a feature request?