[rt-users] Migration Prep

Paul O'Rorke paul at tracker-software.com
Wed Jul 31 12:23:05 EDT 2013

Sorry to keep bugging this list,

can anyone tell me why I can't set the password in MySQL with the UPDATE
statement below?  I have upgraded from 3.8.4 to 4.0.14 and run the
password updater.  MySQL was at 5.1  so I didn't need to do the MySQL
update stuff as far as my reading shows.

Is there something wrong with my query or is there something that RT is
doing such that the passwords are perhaps hashed differently?

I'd so love to get past this final hurdle and be able to make tickets
again...

Is there perhaps some further info that I should supply that I have not
to help understand this?

Regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Software Products Canada Limited

paul at tracker-software.com <mailto:paul at tracker-software.com>
tracker-software.com <http://tracker-software.com>