[rt-users] Remove extraneous records from DB

Don Smitheimer don.smitheimer at oss.tgs-solutions.com
Mon Jun 3 11:41:32 EDT 2013

All,

While trying to debug a custom action scrip module I developed, I made a change to the ScripAction array and re-ran rt-setup-database which inserted another record into the DB for the same module, with the same name.

Obviously now there are two entries with the same name for the action scrip in the web pull down for Action.

Is there an easy way to delete one of the records?  I searched the list and wiki without success, but I may not have entered the right search terms.

Thanks much,

Don