[rt-users] RT_SiteConfig help

Heracross77 heracross77 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 08:42:37 EDT 2013

Hi!
I'm pretty new to RT and i had to install it here at work.
We will use it to manage the computer support request sent by our clients.
I finished installing it, following the tutorial below:
http://simonsmicrophone.com/2011/10/19/rt-4-debian-6-installation/

I'm using Debian Wheezy and RT 4.0.13, with apache2 and mysql.

By now, I still didn't set it up, and I'm accessing RT at a Glance by
'localhost:8080' (I'm using the port 8080 here.)

But, when I get to the RT at a Glance page, after login with root:password,
I just can't access any of the menus avaiable, when I try to enter them, I'm
taken to a page with this error msg: An internal RT error has occurred. Your
administrator can find more details in RT's log files.

My RT_SiteConfig has the following configurations:

Set($rtname, 'rtlti.com');
Set($Organization, 'rtlti.com');
Set($CorrespondAddress, 'contato at rtlti.com');
Set($CommentAddress, 'contato at rtlti.com');
Set($DatabaseUser, 'root');
Set($DatabaseName, 'rtlti');

Set($Timezone, "America/Sao_Paulo");

Set($DatabaseType, "mysql");
Set($DatabasePassword, '---');
Set($DatabaseHost   , 'localhost');
Set($DatabaseRTHost , 'localhost');

Set($WebBaseURL , "http://help.rtlti.com");

I wonder if you guys could give me some tips and good configuration to my RT
files so I can start using it