[rt-users] RT_SiteConfig help

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Jun 13 12:14:37 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 04:57:27PM +0400, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
>    On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Heracross77 <[1]heracross77 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>      Set($WebBaseURL , "[2]http://help.rtlti.com");
>
>    Where did you take an idea that you should set above instead of "Base configuration" [1]?Â
>
>    http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/latest/RT_Config.html#Base-configuration

As Rus notes - you want to read the official RT docs, including the
config docs he links to and
http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/latest/web_deployment.html
and
http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/latest/README.html

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 07:02:44AM -0700, Heracross77 wrote:
> But wich configuration can I use to at least start using RT at a Glance page
> whitout receiving "An internal RT error has occurred. Your administrator can
> find more details in RT's log files." error?

You need to send the errors, from the logs, for us to be able to see
what's going on.  Without the errors, all we can do is point out
problems in your configuration.

-kevin