[rt-users] Notify owners of new ticket not working

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Wed Jun 19 13:00:57 EDT 2013

Ah; then it looks like it's a bug in the plug-in itself. It is in fact
notifying the potential owners of a ticket, whether an Owner is
specified or not. This isn't bad. I could just create a custom Template
that would rework the email to let everyone know who has the ticket.

Does anyone have a custom Scrip they use when a ticket is created, and
no owner is specified that all potential owners get notified? I also
need to look at the Perl modules someone recommended earlier, but I
thought this plug-in might do the trick.

Message: 14