[rt-users] RT::Extension::NonWatcherRecipients

Bunker, Robert Robert.Bunker at nuance.com
Wed Jun 19 16:56:11 EDT 2013

One of the main problems I have with my Request Tracker installation is that people added on external email after a ticket is created are not subsequently added as CCs to a ticket.

http://blog.bestpractical.com/2013/03/keeping-track-of-extra-email-ccs.html

This extension identifies that problem but just sends out notification.  Is there any other extension or setting or even third-party published customizations which will automatically add people as CC roles on an existing case?

-Rob