[rt-users] Unprivileged/Self-Serve users unable to view Custom Fields

Duncan Napier dgnapier at sfu.ca
Tue Jun 25 17:15:33 EDT 2013

Hi,

I want everyone so see custom fields, including Self-Serve requesters.

I'm running RT 4.0.8 on CentOS 6.2/Apache2.2.24/Postfix-2.2.6. I have everything set up and have implelented some custom fields through the Custom Fields menu. Administrators can see custom fields fine. But unpriviliged users (externally authenticated users in CAS created at their first login cannot. I have Globalm Everyone and Unpriviliged General Rights ->  SeeCustomField , Custom Fields-Everyone/Unprivileged still no luck.

Strangely enough only one user who used to be priviliged/administrator but now is unpriviliged can see custom fields.

--

                                 Regards,

                                 Duncan.

Duncan Napier
duncan_napier at sfu.ca
http://www.sfu.ca/~dgnapier/
IT & Instrumentation Consultant
Dept of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
Simon Fraser University

"It takes ten years to become good at being a kid. Then another ten years
to become good at not being a kid" - Larry Wall.