[rt-users] An RT mode for GNU/Emacs

Jeff Kowalczyk jeff.kowalczyk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 16:35:00 EST 2013

John Alberts writes:
> On 09/30/2010 12:11 PM, Yoni Rabkin wrote:
> > ... I've written an interface to RT for GNU/Emacs....
>
> 'rt ls' at the command line lists all open and new tickets.  In emacs. I hit
> 'meta-x' and type 'rt-liber-browse-query', hit enter, and then hit enter again
> for the query hoping to get a list of all tickets.  But it says 'no results
> for query'.  I've also tried a simple query like "queue = 'unassigned'" and
> get the same result.

I'm at the same point with rt-liberation.el with Emacs 24 packaged via el-get. I
have a working rt-4.0.8 cli interacting with the server, using .rtrc
configuration directives, so I don't have Emacs-specific server configuration
for rt-liberation.

I get the same 'no results for query', with empty or simple queries e.g. queue =
'General'.

Is there anything about the cli output that may have changed that may be
affecting rt-liberation parsing of results?

There is extensive documentation included with rt-liberation, but not much on
debugging initial setup, where the only requirement mentioned is to have the cli
working.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Jeff