[rt-users] rt 4.0.10 slow performance

Rakan Bakir rakan.bakir at info2cell.com
Tue Mar 5 01:54:18 EST 2013

Dear,

I upgraded my rt from 3.8.8 to rt 4.0.10 and followed the instructions
from README and web.deployment documents, every page takes from 3-5
seconds to load, when i create or update a ticket it takes from 10-30
secs to load.

I used apache2 + mod_perl2 + mysql + exim4.

I tried to configure mason in apache, and also i installed jsmin but
with no luck.

Also i check my mysql queries, and they are fast.

Please find my config files in the attachments.

Can you please help me to tune up my rt to give a faster performance?

--
Rakan Bakir
Linux Administrator