[rt-users] "Corrupted customfieldvalue" error in Apache error_log with migrated RT4

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Tue Mar 5 12:06:27 EST 2013

Hi Kevin!

On 03/04/2013 05:29 PM, Kevin Falcone wrote:

This implies that the links being built don't look like this:
/Download/CustomFieldValue/id/string they look like something else.

Figure out what kinds of links are being generated, check that your
ObjectCustomFieldValues table has been upgraded properly.  Check that
rt-validator passes on your system. etc.

-kevin

Kevin, I tried to do my homework but I'm a bit confused:

- how do I check what kinds of links are generated? I tried to look into the "Links" table but links there don't look like you said; they're not even similar

- for what I can say, the ObjectCustomFieldValues has been properly upgraded; is there something specific I can check?

- rt-validator blows up with the following error:
install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load '/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i86pc-solaris-64int/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so' for module DBD::mysql: ld.so.1: perl: fatal: libmysqlclient.so.16: open failed: No such file or directory at /usr/perl5/5.10.0/lib/i86pc-solaris-64int/DynaLoader.pm line 203. at (eval 85) line 3. Compilation failed in require at (eval 85) line 3. Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected at /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 103.

Apparently it is missing libmysqlclient.so.16 and in fact there's no such file on my system, but there's a libmysqlclient.so.18 in /usr/mysql/lib. As a desperate try I symlinked libmysqlclient.so.16 to point to libmysqlclient.so.18, but I get the very same error.

I have to add that, on this box, I changed from Mysql to MariaDB, but I had the "Corrupted customfieldvalue" error with Mysql too.

Bye
Cris
--
Cristiano Guadagnino