[rt-users] Editing header on interface

Raymond Corbett Raymond.Corbett at arcproductions.com
Wed Mar 6 08:59:01 EST 2013

Morning all,

Does anyone know where the file lives, that I might edit or other patch to:

1.        Move  the  "New Ticket in"  over to the left a bit.

2.       Increase the width of the Pull Down Selection menu that selects the Queues to create the new ticket in.

Our Queue names are a bit long perhaps with some common prefixs.  Although when making a selection the pull down menu is fine, the folded up menu if you will, is a rather narrow in terms of width.

[ARC]<http://www.arcproductions.com/>

Ray Corbett  Technology Projects Manager

p: 416.682.5200 x5232  | f: 416.682.5209
Arc Productions Ltd. | 230 Richmond Street East | Toronto, ON M5A 1P4
www.arcproductions.com<http://www.arcproductions.com>