[rt-users] Problem with RT-Extension-RepliesToResolved-0.02

ktm at rice.edu ktm at rice.edu
Wed Mar 6 11:54:49 EST 2013

On Wed, Mar 06, 2013 at 11:27:48AM -0500, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 06, 2013 at 09:43:04AM -0600, ktm at rice.edu wrote:
> > I have installed the extension RT-Extension-RepliesToResolved-0.02
> > in my RT 3.8.13 installation. The scrip and scripaction are in the
> > database, but when I tested it on an old ticket, it recognized the
> > ticket as old but still re-opened it and did not create a new
> > ticket. Here is what was logged:
>
> I know I didn't test against 3.8, I'm not sure if Tim did either.
>
> However - the Scrip part of the extension is purely to link tickets
> together.  The magic to create a new ticket happens in the overrides
> of Email.pm provided by the RepliesToResolved.pm file.
>
> > Mar  6 09:20:06 rt3 RT: Scrip 413 IsApplicable failed: Global symbol "$CurrentUser" requires explicit package name at (eval 3920) line 20. (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Condition/UserDefined.pm:65)
> > Mar  6 09:20:06 rt3 RT: Scrip 413 IsApplicable failed: Global symbol "$CurrentUser" requires explicit package name at (eval 3978) line 20. (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Condition/UserDefined.pm:65)
>
> You appear to have a bunch of broken User Defined scrips that I don't
> think belong to this extension, you may want to sort them out to avoid
> muddying the water.
>
> -kevin

Hi Kevin,

That helps. I wanted to know if I had just botched a known working configuration
or blazing new ground. I will debug further. I just included all of the logs for the
ticket involved in case that would be at all relevant. I have it on my project list
to review all of the scrips.

Regards,
Ken