[rt-users] Spreadsheet configuration

Явор Маринов ymarinov at neterra.net
Fri Mar 8 03:46:40 EST 2013

It seems that this status "finished" is added in ActiveStatus directive,
while my task is to link between "finished" and "resolved" and i wasn't
able to convinmy superiors in this. However, now i can see that my
question is far from silly - it's just no sense at all :(

I'm sorry to post such thing here.

I have question regarding upgrading from 3.8.x to 4.0.x but probably
will make another post regarding this.

Thank you one more time for your prompt reply.

---
Find out about our new Cloud service - *Cloudware.bg*
<https://client.cloudware.bg/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=feb13>
*Access anywhere. Manage it yourself. Pay as you go.*

---
*Yavor Marinov*
System Administrator

Neterra Ltd.