[rt-users] do reminders create a new ticket?

Raymond Corbett Raymond.Corbett at arcproductions.com
Tue Mar 12 12:22:08 EDT 2013

Upon looking a bit farther, it seems as though setting a reminder, creates a new ticket?

Our ticket is id# 31

When I set a reminder, RT sent mail out as I mentioned before   saying Ticket created by rcorbett  and provided the url to the ticket as:

http://rt.dkp.com:8080/Ticket/Display.html?id=68

I searched for ticket id#68 and there is in fact a new ticket.   In the link portal I see:

Refers to:    (Create)         31: (Ray Corbett) Animation Distributor [open]

I am assuming  the reminder is a ticket linked to the ticket it refers to?  Is that how it works?

How do I suppress mail though so that mail is not sent out every time someone sets a reminder indicating a new ticket has been created?

[ARC]<http://www.arcproductions.com/>

Ray Corbett  Technology Projects Manager

p: 416.682.5200 x5232  | f: 416.682.5209
Arc Productions Ltd. | 230 Richmond Street East | Toronto, ON M5A 1P4
www.arcproductions.com<http://www.arcproductions.com>