[rt-users] Dev mode question

Raymond Corbett Raymond.Corbett at arcproductions.com
Wed Mar 13 13:02:38 EDT 2013

Quick question on Dev mode in RT.

Now that we are rolling out RT in the facility.....

Does Dev mode allow me to work on RT doing tweaks, adding new fields, making changes to users right etc. without upsetting or disturbing things on the release that people are interacting with?

And if so, how do I then implement those changes and such onto the floor.

[ARC]<http://www.arcproductions.com/>

Ray Corbett  Technology Projects Manager

p: 416.682.5200 x5232  | f: 416.682.5209
Arc Productions Ltd. | 230 Richmond Street East | Toronto, ON M5A 1P4
www.arcproductions.com<http://www.arcproductions.com>