[rt-users] Limiting candidate addresses for AdminCC

Ram ram0502 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 18:34:03 EDT 2013

Hey folks,
I'm looking to restrict what addresses can be added as AdminCC.

The idea is to prevent our staff from errantly adding an external party as
an AdminCC on a ticket because we don't want external parties seeing
comments. Ideally this would be done by requiring that AdminCCs be members
of a group that is the authorization mechanism so we can add or remove
users to that group (likely to be our entire Staff group).

What's the right way to do this?

On a related note what's the Right to grant (or prevent) adding a queue
AdminCC?

thanks
ram