[rt-users] Suppress Global Autoreply Scrip for specific queue

Billington, James jbillington at itsfac.com
Mon Mar 18 15:02:47 EDT 2013

All,

I am running RT 4.0.10 on CentOS 6.3.

I am trying to suppress the autoreply scrip on just a couple of our queue's and found the following archived email chain.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/44059?search_string=On%20Create%20autoreply;#44059

I was wondering if this was correct and still applied. It's a pretty old chain and many RT versions behind. I tried creating a queue specific template (type: Perl) named "Autoreply" with "used to suppress the global autoreply for this queue" on the first line and the only thing in the template. It didn't work... I just got both autoreplies...

I'm still new to linux, but have learned a lot working with RT. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

James Billington
Senior Systems Administrator
ManTech International

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or believe that you received this email in error, please take immediate action to notify the sender of the apparent error by reply e-mail; permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments from your computer; and do not disseminate, distribute, use, or copy this message and any attachments.