[rt-users] rights in lifecycle

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Tue Mar 19 14:26:52 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to install a new lifecyle and I'm unable to make the rights
working.

I can see the rights I create on the web interface, but event I give the
rights to a users, this users cannot change the status of a ticket.

Event Epoch root cannot change it....

If I got to the search interface I can see those status I create.

Where I'm wrong ?

Regards.

Here the lifecycle (sorry it's in french).

achats => {
            # All the appropriate order statuses
            initial         => [ 'en-discussion' ],
            active          => [ 'en-attente','en-commande', 'approuver' ],
            inactive        => [ 'livrer', 'refuser', 'deleted' ],

            # Default order statuses for certain actions
            defaults => {
                on_create => 'en-discussion',
            },

            # Status change restrictions
            transitions => {
                ''          => [qw(en-discussion)],
                en-discussion => [qw (en-attente deleted)],
                en-attente    => [qw(approuver refuser deleted)],
                approuver   => [qw(en-commande refuser deleted)],
                en-commande  => [qw(livrer)],
            },
            # Rights for different actions
            rights => {

                # These rights are in the default lifecycle
                '* -> deleted'  => 'DeleteTicket',

                # Maybe we want to create rights to keep QA rigid
                'en-attente -> *' => 'Approbationcommand',
                'en-discussion -> *' => 'onestdaccord',
                'approuver -> *' => 'Mettreencommand',
            },

            actions => [