[rt-users] Search interface

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Thu Mar 21 11:55:51 EDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Albert Shih <Albert.Shih at obspm.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to known how the search interface
>
>     Tickets --> New search
>
> get the list of owner/creator/last update by.

This list is based on potential owners list and a bit broader then it
should be. How broader is it? If you grant OwnTicket right to
Requestor role in any queue then this list will contain all requestors
in any queues. If you grant OwnTicket to privileged then any
privileged would be listed there. In newer RTs you can change this
field to autocompletion rather than pre-fetching.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.