[rt-users] Type of correspondence depending on status?

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Thu Mar 21 17:37:32 EDT 2013

Rus

We do have some global scripts which notify owner on a comment to ensure they are aware if someone else with capabilities added a comment. There is also 1 to notify the Admin CC group if no one is the owner.

Does having a notification tied to a script for a comment alter anything.

Like I said it performs fine when the ticket is open however when a ticket is resolved and someone goes in to make a comment the history even shows it as a Correspondence.

I actually did it today to verify. Created a ticket, put on a reply and then a comment and both showed correctly. Closed the ticket and then put a comment on it and it opens the ticket and logs it as a correspondence.

We are pretty good about not altering delivered code and we are on 4.0.6

We have added several of the extensions but they are mostly around mandatory items like subject, etc.

Thanks for such a quick reply

Joe

Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/doit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu