[rt-users] Custom status and page action menu?

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Fri Mar 22 12:59:50 EDT 2013

Patrick wrote:
> What does not work: The action (set the ticket's status to returned)
> does not show up at the page action menu (quicklinks depending on the
> current ticket's status like Reply Comment Forward Stall Resolve Reject
> Extract Article.

Patrick, your configuration only provides the quick Return action for
tickets that are "new" and "open".  Are you sure your test tickets are
in one of those states?  Note that you can do "* -> returned" if you
want Return to always be available in the actions menu.

Robert Wysocki wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken, there's no logic to do it automatically for custom
> statuses. You should modify the template on your own.

Robert, you are mistaken.  No Mason templates need to be modified.