[rt-users] 10 newest unowned tickets - by queue

Tim Dunphy bluethundr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 09:58:13 EDT 2013

Hello,

Our RT server is growing. Now other departments are starting to get curious
about our ticketing system and wanting to use it. One common element of all
the RT 'at a glance' pages is the '10 newest unowned tickets' which does
not distinguish as to queue.

 Is there any way to get '10 Newest Unowned Tickets' to display tickets
from a certain queue on 'RT At a glance'? For instance if I belong to the
Operations group and I log into RT is there any way I can see only unowned
tickets from the Operations queue? And for others from other groups see the
same for their corresponding groups and queues?

Thanks,
TIm

--
GPG me!!