[rt-users] Writing a Perl Module, assign new ticket to a group

Kevin Holleran holleran.kevin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 13:29:03 EDT 2013

Good afternoon,

I want to assign a ticket to a group.  Do I need to do this with AdminCC or
can I do it by setting the owner in the ticket object?

     my ($child_id, $child_TransObj, $errorMsg) =

        $child_ticket->Create(

                              Queue     => $queue,

                              Subject   => $queue . ' -> ' .$ticket->Id . '
: ' . $ticket->Subject, #same as above.

                              Parents  => $ticket->Id,

                              Requestor => $mail,

                              Owner => $group_id

                              );

Thanks.

--
Kevin Holleran
Master of Science, Computer Information Systems

"Do today what others won't, do tomorrow what others can't" - SEALFit

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
habit." - Aristotle