[rt-users] RT 4.0.5 Pass/forward content type

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Mon May 6 12:50:30 EDT 2013

On 05/06/2013 08:58 AM, Dalal, Kamber Z wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In RT 4.0.5 in the ticket history the ‘Download (untitled)/with headers’
> (text/html) button/link does not pass content type, thus the browser
> displays the html page in plain text, instead of an html page.
>
> How can we force the content-type information be passed on thru the
> button/link?

There is a configuration that controls this.  It is off by default for
security reasons.

http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/latest/RT_Config.html#TrustHTMLAttachments

If what you really want is RT to show the (safe, sanitized) HTML in the
ticket history directly, you want to instead set the $MaxInlineBody
config option to 0 and $PreferRictText to 1.

http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/latest/RT_Config.html#MaxInlineBody
http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/latest/RT_Config.html#PreferRichText