[rt-users] Problems with "Newest unowned" and queue permissions

Johan Sjöberg Johan.Sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Tue May 7 03:44:15 EDT 2013

Hi.

We have a number of queues for different departments. I have created groups for the staff and set these groups as Admin CC on their respective queues. The problem I have is that the "NN newest unowned tickets" isn't working correctly. It seems to count tickets in queues that the user does not have rights on. So if I sort it by queue name, and ascending, I do not see any unowned tickets if there are more than NN unowned tickets in queues that I do not have permissions on, if they are earlier in the alphabet than my queues. This is quite annoying since I have to choose a non-optimal sorting order, and risk missing new, unowned tickets.
We are using RT 3.8.16.

Regards,
Johan