[rt-users] Auto set timeworked based on started time and lastupdated time

nonnick beodep at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 04:49:33 EDT 2013

Thanks, Ruslan.

Can you advise me some scripts. I'm newbie in perl. :)

All that i want is somethings to get reports based on (LastUpdated -
Started) time interval like you've told.
In our RT system, user never fills in time_worked field that i can use this
field to record time interval form create time to resolved time of a ticket.

Thank you so much.
Nonnick.