[rt-users] Want to pass a CF value to a child ticket in a different queue

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Mon May 13 17:02:59 EDT 2013

Rus

Thank you so much. I had not seen this info before and it did solve my issue. Not being a programmer did challenge me on how to relate the actual value but more searching proved fruitful.

Thanks you again very much.

BTW, here is the final template that works great!

===Create-Ticket: Financial Aid and Scholarships - Referral