[rt-users] RT at a Glance error after upgrade from 4.011 to 4.0.12

Kevin kevin.comer at veracitypayments.com
Thu May 16 13:22:31 EDT 2013

Both of the errors I am seeing are only occurring under the ROOT login

Tools > Configuration > Users ( Select a user and from their page hit RT at
a Glance )

Tools > Configuration > Global > RT at a Glance menu.

I receive the error "An internal RT error has occurred. Your administrator
can find more details in RT's log files."
Error log messages in first post

All other links are working under ROOT or a USER ID

One more note The RT at A Glance is working from Settings > RT at a Glance