[rt-users] Login Passwords Fail following upgrade to RT

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Wed May 22 14:59:25 EDT 2013

Hi,

You got an error and your upgrade failed. Which database do you use and
which version of the DB.

The fact that you don't have DelegatedBy column suggests that you did
something wrong when was copying RT3's DB or have DB with column dropped
already.

We had big thread on the list recently with very similar error. Take a look.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.