[rt-users] Getting a comment preview

Karmi Simonov karmi at panaya.com
Tue May 28 07:20:56 EDT 2013

Hi,

Since our customers use emails to open tickets and sometimes emails are very long, I've set "Set($MaxInlineBody, 12000);" and now we get this "Message body is not shown because it is too large." message, with an option to download.
I've tried finding a way to set some-kind of a preview for these messages, but with no luck.

Is there a parameter I missed \ plugin I can add to have, lets say 5 lines, of a preview of the transaction text, and the download link as well?
This way, we'll have the last comment visible, and the whole email to download if needed.

I'm using RT 4.0.12.

Thanks.

Karmi Simonov | Operations Support Engineer
PANAYA Making ERP Easy | www.panaya.com<http://www.panaya.com/>