[rt-users] Communication between RT and Zendesk

Jok Thuau JThuau at spacex.com
Tue May 28 09:55:00 EDT 2013

I am using procmail to change the address before mail reaches rt. I'm using (almost successfully) command by mail on both sides to update requesters and queue based on the content of the email.

There is a workflow in zen desk to close the ticket there and send an email with tags at the top to rt, where procmail/scripts take care of cleaning up.

Jok