[rt-users] 1 email address to control tickets on 2 different RT Servers

scott.dalzell scott.dalzell at aveva.com
Thu May 30 08:06:36 EDT 2013

We currently have 2 RT servers on site, one running RT3 (ticket numbers
1-11,000) and another running RT4 (ticket numbers 15000+).

We are planning to phase out the RT3 machine but in the mean time I want
both RT machines to be accessed via the same email address as to hide this
phase out from our users when the RT4 machine goes live

Ideally I would like RT to divert all emails relating to ticket numbers
between 1-14999 to our RT3 machine and anything above that to our RT4
machine. I would also like any new tickets to be created on the RT4 machine
also

Does anyone know of a way to get  RT to behave in this way when using
fetchmail?

Any help would be greatly appreciated