[rt-users] Integrating RT w/ SugarCRM information

Garry Glendown garry at glendown.de
Sat Nov 2 12:45:16 EDT 2013

Hi,

after using OTRS for a couple years, we're thinking about moving (back)
to RT ... while I assume we can get the other custom stuff we set up in
OTRS (billing information for tickets, etc.) to work, and already have
some basic stuff (like Authentication to our internal LDAP) running, I'm
currently looking into integrating RT with our SugarCRM database ... we
currently get customer info  based on customer EMails (including
customer ID, phone number, company name etc.) to display with a ticket
in OTRS. I'd like to get this into RT ... a search on the net only came
up with a couple other people looking for using RT instead of the
ticketing of the CRM ...
Does anybody have any pointers on whether and how to get this working?

Thanks, Garry

--
PGP Fingerprint: A79F A33F 5B13 BEB7 A51D 274F F99C 3AE2 4BCB 7015