[rt-users] Question about rt-mailgate

Beachey, Kendric Kendric.Beachey at garmin.com
Wed Nov 6 14:52:09 EST 2013

It looks like what you need to do is send an email (with any subject line and any content) to your aliased address, which would be:

rt at rtbox.yourdomain.com<mailto:rt at rtbox.yourdomain.com>

One suggestion...you might consider using alias names that matches your queue name, so you can have more than one active queue.

In other words, something more like...

support:  '|/opt/rt4/bin/rt-mailgate --queue Support --action correspond ...'
support-comment: '|/opt/rt4/bin/rt-mailgate --queue Support -action comment ...'

And then you'd send email to support at rtbox.yourdomain.com<mailto:support at rtbox.yourdomain.com> or support-comment at rtbox.yourdomain.com<mailto:support-comment at rtbox.yourdomain.com> .

(Don't cut-and-paste those lines, as I think Outlook has done some stupid "autocorrect" junk on them.  :-p )
--
Kendric Beachey