[rt-users] Date format in reports & SearchResults::XLS Extension problem

Jan Niezbędny janniezbedny1887 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 06:58:11 EST 2013

First of all. It is possible to change date format in standart report in RT
.tsv file (1 in attachment) for columns: Told, Created, LastUpdated to look
like "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss"? Because now is "day dd mm yyyy, hh:mm:ss" or "2
days ago", "1 hour ago".

I just install SearchResults::XLS Extension and data format in the reports
is good but I get a few another problems:
-I have two path to generate report standard one kanały->arkusz
kalkulacyjny (1 in attachment)  and XLS from extension (2 in attachment),
better is to have it in one place like in 1 way in attachment.

- when I create a report, file which i get from kanały->arkusz kalkulacyjny
(1 in attachment) is .tsv when I configure to use UTF-8 it's look nice but
for XLS (2 in attachment),column headers are in English not Polish. And
additionally I have less columns than in the previous 1 way, altrought I
pointed out all of the columns to display in the report.

Regards,
Jan