[rt-users] rt-4.0.18

Xin, Qiao qxin at cio.sc.gov
Tue Nov 12 16:04:18 EST 2013

I have RT-4.0.18 and RT-IR 3.0. However, select box custom field does not work well. I created two custom fields test1 (select box) and test2 (select box) and test2 depends on the value of test1.
I applied both fields to General queue and Incident Reports queue. The two fields work fine under General queue but not in the Incident Reports queue. In the Incident Reports queue, if I select
One value of test1 field, test2 field does not get changed based on the value of test1 field.

RT-4.0.17 works totally fine for us so far. Please help.

Thanks,
Qiao Xin